On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 23:49:22 +0100, Miros?aw Zalewski
<mini...@poczta.onet.pl> wrote Re Re: [libreoffice-users] Recent
Documents list:

>On 14/01/2013 at 22:36, Caesar <cae...@hiwaay.net> wrote:
>
>>  Is there anyway to increase that number to
>> greater than ten?
>
>Yes there is.
>
>1. Close LibreOffice.
>2. Go to your LibreOffice profile (%APPDATA%\LibreOffice\3\user\ in Windows,
>~/.config/libreoffice/3/user/ on Linux)
>3. Open file registrymodifications.xcu
>4. Find item
><item oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Common/History">
>It should have property:
><prop oor:name="PickListSize" oor:op="fuse">
>which value is 10. Just change it to any number you like.
>5. Save changes, open LibreOffice again.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I wasn't able to find the <prop
oor:name="PickListSize" oor:op="fuse">  entry in
registrymodifications.xcu.  However I found that the History Master
extension http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/HistoryMaster
worked perfectly and gives me some additional functionality and
control.

Best regards,
C.R.