As I did not get answer to my post I am sending my question here:
Here is my posting in libreOfficeForum.org <http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/5187>:

Inserting short video (mpeg2, extension *.mpg) into libreOffice impress did work well. I did the insert of the video by drag and drop. May be this was the course of the problem? Now, after inserting a video with 2 minutes length I cannot use libreOfficeImpress any more: When starting libreOfficeImpress the window opens, but with a blinking window-frame, without anything inside the window. LibreOfficeImpress is just blockt, and other screenactivities are becomming slowly.

My system: "Ubuntu precise (12.04.1 LTS)"
Memory Size: 4 GB
Libreoffice 3.5.4.2

LibreOfficeWrite does open, I can write a letter and when I close it, libreOfficeImpress stops also.

1. Question: What are the limits of file-amount for films?
2. Question: Where does libreOfficeImpress saves its systemdata?
As I cannot start libreOffice any more, I tried to uninstall and install libreOffice new. Same Problem! I tried to delete /home/philipp/.libreoffice* and uninstall and install new. Same Problem!

Cannot use libreOffice any more!!!
Thanks for any help.