Hi

Il 31/01/2013 18:58, Brian Barker ha scritto:> At 18:19 31/01/2013 +0100, you wrote:
>> I need (for a customer) to put a table in footnote.  I can't from menu
>
> I think the software is telling you loudly and clearly that you
> shouldn't be trying to do this.  Footnotes are not the right place for
> something as extensive as a table.
>
>> There's a workaround for this?
>
> Yes.  You could recommend your customer to put the information as a
> sidebar or in an appendix, but why not just include it within the main
> text of the document?  I suppose it would be possible to reformat the
> information so that it could be displayed in a footnote (tabs can be
> used there), but that might not be the best advice.
>
> I trust this helps.

Thanks but this don't help 'cause my customer is converting many book in digital so they must be like the original.

I found (thanks to italian ML) a workaround
If you create the table on calc and then paste it in the note it works.

Thanks to all

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Ami i PELUCHE? Acquistali online su MisterCupido.com! Tante offerte su: Disney,
Simpson, Spongebob, Puffi, Sette Nani, Super Mario, Barbapapà, Teletubbies,
Angry Birds, ecc
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12384&d=31-1