Hello!

Thanks for responding and giving advice. I am glad that I have supplied enough
information for the Quality Assurance team to reproduce this issue. Thanks a
lot.

I have tried: (both checking and unchecking)

Tools | Options... | LibreOffice Writer | Print | Other | "Print automatically
inserted blank pages"

The page count still appears as 3/3. It seems that this option is not relevant,
I am afraid.

Consider File -> Export as PDF. In both cases, only two pages are visible in
each PDF file.

Regards,
C. H. D.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

________________________________
 寄件人︰ Brian Barker <b.m.bar...@btinternet.com>
收件人︰ users@global.libreoffice.org
傳送日期︰ 2013年02月10日 (週日) 10:42 PM
主題︰ Re: [libreoffice-users] Page count does not match visible pages

At 21:36 10/02/2013 +0800, Conly Honly Donly wrote:
> I think I have found a bug.

I'm not so sure.

> This potential bug may affect printing, e.g. producing blank pages because
> the page count does not look correct.

In double-sided printing, odd-numbered pages need to be rectos, or right-hand
pages, and even ones versos, or left-hand pages.  Your second page is numbered
"1", so LibreOffice expects to print it on the front of a second leaf, not on
the reverse of the first leaf.  So you have three pages: the first page, the
blank reverse, and your second page, numbered "1".  Go to File | Page Preview
to see the extra page.

If you want to print single-sided, go to Tools | Options... | LibreOffice
Writer | Print | Other, and remove the tick from "Print automatically inserted
blank pages".  Then you won't get a blank sheet.  You can make the same
selection on the fly through the Options... button in the Print dialogue.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker