Hi :)
It would be nice if you could post a bug-report about the issue
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

as doing so increases the chances of people working on the issue.  In the
process of filing the bug-report it hopefully shows a list of similat items so
you might find someone else has alreay reported it.  If you do find someone has
then just add a comment to try to help the devs pinpoint the problem faster.

If you don't have time to post a bug report it might still get dealt with but
it might take longer before people find that it's a problem.