On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 12:14 +0000, sun shine wrote:
> On 12/02/13 22:39, Malcolm Moore wrote:
> > The tool bar icons. OpenSuse include about 4 ... I love LO
> > I just think the ones you get with openSuse are a bit dated
> >

> > Ta

> Does your installation package have a desktop integration directory? If
> so, that might have more up-to-date icons in it? At least, that's how it
> works withthe Debian-based installations, so YMMV.

The main LO package in openSUSE is already desktop integrated. What they
do have, though, is a set of libreoffice-icon-theme-* packages. If you
don't have them installed, open the package manager and install the one
you want. If you do have them installed, go to Tools > Options and then
pick LibreOffice > View and select the icon style you want.

Options in openSUSE are:
* Crystal (KDE3)
* Galaxy (OOo 3)
* HiContrast