Le 14/02/2013 10:10, PGR a écrit :

The border does render fine when printing from MS Word.

The border management between office suites is a mess.

Also, ISTR that borders management has had several incarnations between the recent OOo/LibO versions. This was due to the fact the devs wanted to bring a better compatibility with MS Excel. If you search this list with the "borders" and "Calc" keywords, you should find some more precise information.

I have an OOo 3.3 spreadsheet with borders that look awfully thick when opened under Lib0 3.5.6.

Has I told before, I have a logo inside the header of my document. If I
remove the logo, the table gets printed. But I can't do this because these
are oficial documents that are connected to a DB.
If I create a document from scratch inside LO with a logo and a table this
doesn't happen, but I have to keep using existing documents.
I think there's no solution yet and I have to still use MS office for a
while... :(

The only solution I can see it to reset the borders under LibO 4. Then it should be ok.

HTH,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux