On 2/15/2013 10:33 AM, jomali wrote:
I've been following this thread and wondering what a use case would be for
subdividing cells.

I own a breeding kennel. I created a table to keep track of medication administration
col A: date
col B: dog 1 name, col title being the medication
but when I got to col C I needed to put in 3 dog names, with the col title being the medication
I also use a winding for a checkbox.

It sure would have been nice to be able to subdivide col C horizontally. The only way I could do it was to put in the first box and the first dog's name and then space until it forced a wrap and put in the second and again for the third. Of course it all falls apart if I change the col width.

--
Bill Drescher
william {at} TechServSys {dot} com