Hi :)
There is a page-numbering problem on the AskLO site.  Is it a bug or a problem
with some documentation?

http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/12398/writer-restarting-page-numbering-as-described-in/

Is there  anyone here that can help their op solve it?
Here is a copy of the question
"

Chapter 13, p.352 of the writer guide from here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
Provides details on how to restart numbering. It advises a new text style with
page number "1" set in the "Text Flow" tab.
I have done this, copying Heading 1 to create a new "Heading 1 Chapter 1" with
these settings in the template I use (then applied it to all
subdocuments and the master document.
I have checked this works
by selecting a heading a few pages into a document and giving it this
style. Page numbering re-starts fine.
But then the document with
this text style appears in the master document, page numbers continue as
normal. Instead of re starting numbering at 1 it starts at 14, the
number it started at before.
Is this a problem with master documents, and is there some work around possible?
"