Is it possible to create nested bullet lists where each level has a different bullet type? Somehow I am failing to do it, even when I see what looks like possibilities. For example, if you open the Numbering Style window, go to the Outline tab, and look at the bottom right selection it looks like what I want to do, but selecting it does not create this type of nested list. And when I go to the Options tab it lets me select different characters for each level, but it won't let me apply them. I'm thinking I may be missing some basic part of this that makes everything work. Can anyone shed light on this?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwil...@zwilnik.com