I wish you well in finding an answer to your question re. fonts.

       I've been wondering re. a similar issue pertaining to fonts -
            on this present computer, all the script-fonts seem to be
missing;
                 I wish I knew how to retrieve these from the past since I
really liked using some of these.

I am wondering if Libre Office has a separate set of fonts from the