yikes  ;-)

       A couple of suggestions - which work for me  ;-)

       #1 - if you need a slide-show, then IrfanView [or XnView] are
programs which have been improving;
          IrfanView makes slide-shows as OO/LO & MsFt once did - with all
the 'bells & whistles' ...

       #2 - if you wish to make a movie-video, then VideoPad Video Editor
will work for you ...

       Each of these are free for the individual user; #2 has a pro-version
which allows saving in various formats  [reason ??? ]
          also each can be found at the Gizmo's site -
http://www.techsupportalert.com/ with recommendations, how-tos, ... ... ...

Hi,