Berengar Lehr wrote:

> Hy,
>
> I'm asking if anyone could provide me with a list of vector graphics
> formats that can be used in ODT _and_ that will be exported as vector
> graphic.
> SVG e.g. is not a valid example: while it can be used in ODT, SVG will be
> rasterized during conversion to PDF. ODG on the other hand works for both.
> WMF/EMF work for both but I could not find *nix libs for these microsoft
> formats.
> Any other ideas?

In the ideal case the source would be svg and I would import that into Draw.
Currently this conversions does not goes 100% perfect (like closed shapes
become open and because of that don't fill).

At this time importing pdf goes pretty good in most cases. If needed I do
some touch ups in Draw and then paste the whole thing into Writer (as a Draw
object, so you need to 'paste as').

This procedure seems to work well even for complex stuff like Autocad
drawings (dxf), and PCB layouts (gerber files)