I was wondering. . .
Has anyone seen the "page scaling" option when printing within LO?

This is a needed option that is shown within the printing options for non-LO packages. The scaling options are: None, Shrink to Printing Area, and Fit to Printing Area. It is a part of the "Page Handling" tab when I print the PDF version of the document from the "Ubuntu default viewer" I need this option to be set to "None" when I print brochures and other documents that are formatted to the page with folded panels.

So has anyone seen this option printing within LO for your printing?

I normally set it to "shrink to printing area" to deal with the header/footer lines when printing a web page to a PDF file using CUPS-PDF printing optionwith Firefox. So it is a "pain" to set it to "none" for a brochure testprint via the "System/Administration/Printing" option/menu, and then set it back again for my normal printing.