LibreOffice 3.5.6.2
Mac OS 10.6.8

I have a spreadsheet with 4 sheets. File has been taking a long time to save (10 seconds or so for a 650kb file). Auto-filter is currently on for at least one sheet. This morning I closed the file because after saving, the display of the grid was wrong. Auto-filter pop-up arrows and column headings were mixed up and wouldn't revert to the proper display.

After closing with a save, when I re-opened, the last sheet I worked on opens, file says there are 4 sheets, but I can't access the sheet tabs to navigate to the other tabs. I've opened Calc options/prefs and made sure it was set to display sheet tabs in the window. No luck.

I've spent 8-10 hours on this file with some complicated vlookups, formulas, etc. (most of which have been converted to data by now), and I need to complete it today or tomorrow and am a bit panicked. Can't think of anything else that would cause this, nor how to access the other sheets. Help please!

Thanks!
Carl