Hi Tom.
I was out 1 line every 1 or 2 pages, which in 40 pages put my layout, images, illustrations, etc. all askew.
Steve
On 2013-03-26 04:57, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Good point! Thanks :) It's something i kinda knew but didn't really think about it much let alone grok it! I think you have just given me a big clue as to why my bosses machines don't display my documents correctly. It could easily be formatting issues related to them having different versions of the same font. It's a bit weird because they just use Windows and one of the machines appears to be identical to my neighbouring colleague's machine. Howeve3r my neighing colleagues machien had a reinstall of Xp so it's possibly got the fonts slightly different.

So, thanks for helping me! :)  I hope the o.p.s question gets solved too!