At 08:44 01/04/2013 -0400, Jay Lozier wrote:
On 04/01/2013 03:46 AM, Toni Mäki-Leppilampi wrote:
I'm desperately trying to figure out where I can se my font to stay as Times New Roman when I type words in Hebrew. Times New Roman is perfectly suitable to type Hebrew with vowel markings, but the font changes every time to Tahoma when I type using the Hebrew keyboard layout. It's really annoying.

Is Tahoma your default font? You could set up a template for Hebrew language documents specifying Times New Roman as the font.

I don't think you need to go that far. The user is typing in Hebrew, so must have ticked Tools | Options... | Language Settings | Languages | Enhanced language support | Enabled for complex text layout (CTL). With that so, the new option Tools | Options... | LibreOffice Writer | Basic Fonts (CTL) appears, where the default font appears indeed to be Tahoma, but can be reset.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker