First time I come here -> Hello to everybody and thanks to The Document
Foundation.

I have an Asus EeePc 1005 HA - 2 Go ram (2 Go * 1) - Intel Atom N280  @
1.66GHz - Windows 7 Home Premium 32-but SP1 - HD 244 Go

My LO version is 4.0.1.2 (in french).

Number of operations : 100.
Memory for LO : 20 Mo
Memory per item : 5,2 Mo.

My (small) file : 24,6 ko (28 on the disk).

On the desk I have a link for my file. After a double click I have to wait
42 sec. Another way :

I click on LO shortcut : >= 6 sec. Then...
I choose Calc : >= 2 sec. Then...
I choose my file (in the last of the last files...) : >= 26 sec.

How I can reduce the loading speed of Calc ?

Thanks,

Jacques