On 04/06/2013 01:37 PM, Heinrich Stoellinger wrote:
Hello,
I have just installed LO 4.0.2 on my Linux (Debian-Wheezy and Mint, 32-bit) systems. The Oracle Report Builder (Version 1.2.1) is not really usable in this combination. Fonts are ignored, fields vertically positioned in a wrong way. I don't remember changing that Report Builder when going from 3.6 to 4.0.2, so I assume the problems must have to do with changes in the way the Oracle Report Builder is being called
from LO-Base.

Under Windows/Vista I still use LO 3.6.5.2 and when I display my extensions it shows that under THAT system I use "Report Builder 1.2.3". Everything is just
fine there.

Altogether, I am somewhat puzzled with the naming...
-- Is "Oracle Report Builder" something different, and if so...
-- How can I get hold of a version of "Report Builder" that works under LO-4.0.2

Thanks a lot and - sorry to bother you during the weekend
Regards
Heinrich
I am puzzled also. I also have the Debian version of LO 4.0.2, and mine is Report Builder 1.2.3 not Oracle 1.2.1. Where did you download your copy of LO 4.0.2? I got mine from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/. If you downloaded yours from the Debian website, that might explain the difference, but I do not understand why that would be.

--Dan