yikes, sounds as if I need further information -
           or need to keep studying ... ... ...  ;-)

       Please update re. this / these tks whenever; I'll stay tuned  ;-)

       Ah, acronyms  ;-)
           tk := http://www.acronymfinder.com/TK.html
       (well, while waiting to understand all this, my mind tends to wander
- puns are so much fun  :-)  )