People,

On 2013-04-22 22:37, Philip Rhoades wrote:
luuk,

On 2013-04-22 03:44, luuk wrote:
On 21-04-2013 14:08, Philip Rhoades wrote:

People,

When I record a macro to export to PDF with file-open password
protection, the resulting PDF does in fact have password protection.
However, if I run the previously recorded macro again, the resulting PDF
is NOT password protected!  I have found a mention of this problem with
OO but haven't had any success using the suggested solution there with
LO . .

Another solution would be to use unoconv - but the version on Fedora 18
(0.5.2) does not seem to work with password protection either (although
it is in the help info) . .

Does anyone have a WORKING macro that will export PDFs with file-open
password protection?

Thanks,

Phil.
... [show rest of quote]

Ok after some searching.....
i found the answer in this discussion:
http://de.openoffice.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55753&start=15

Here it is :
REM  *****  BASIC  *****

Sub ExportPDF

<Snip>

Perfect!

Many thanks - I would never have had time to work all that out . .

Regards,

Phil.

Is it possible to cause this macro to run when the file is saved (ie as the normal ODT file NOT when exported)? I guess what I am asking is: are the menu functions accessible from/to macros?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades