Hi :)
The main point was to remove the older version of LibreOffice with

sudo apt-get remove libreoffice*

or synaptic or something, before starting the install of the newer version.  It
is possible to install more than one version at a time but as a general rule
it's less confusing to stick with just one at a time unless you are
beta-testing or something and need a stable version as well as the one being
tested.