Friends

I run Win  7 English 64 bit and
Version 4.0.2.2 (Build ID: 4c82dcdd6efcd48b1d8bba66bfe1989deee49c3) of LO.

I experience the following error in Writer, or at least I think it is an
error

*I actually found the solution, see end of message! *

I have the default language to Swedish, but at some point I must have
changed the language inside a file to Finnish, cause now when I type
anything at the end of the file, or even in the middle of existing text,
then it turns to Finnish! I have to select the text that appear to be
Finnish and then do the " Tools/Language for all text to Swedish" for
anything I type! If I go to the end of the file it says Swedish, but when I
press any key it becomes Finnish.

I can live with it, but it is odd behavior especially as I have set the
default language in LO for western documents to  Swedish. So I do not know
where the programs picks up the information that I would like to type
Finnish.

I have already selected all text and made it to Swedish and no change in the
behavior.

BUT, I just found the solution! LO acutally looks at what IME I am using
when typing! If I select Finnish as my input language in the Win7 IME then
it automatically selects that language for any input! So it bypasses
whatever I have pre-defined inside LO. That was interesting. I can usually
write anything I like in Swedish using the Finnish keyboard, so I did not
think that I actually have to change the keyboard when wanting to type
Swedish in LO!

Anyway, maybe this is useful info for someone else, so I stil post it.

Calle 2013