Hi,

I'm new to making Java macros.
I compiled my Java class, created the parcel-descriptor.xml file and placed the
.xml, .jar and .class files within the following folders I also created:

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\4\user\Scripts\java\MACRO1

C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 4.0\share\Scripts\java\MACRO1

When I re-launch LO and go to Macros-> Run Macros, I don't see my MACRO1 java
macro under "My Macros" or "LibreOffice Macros".

Why is that? Shouldn't I at least see the listing?

Java JRE 7 seems to work because if I select the LibreOffice java HelloWorld
example, it prints a message in my document.

Thanks,

Vieri