You're right; both of these methods work -
            when the message stated 'convert', I wasn't thinking 'print'  [
oops  ;-) ]

       Yes 'printing to file' is a great way to change any document to an
editable one -
            [I'm sure there are exceptions to this - I've used the word
'any' so those knowing the exceptions will come forth anon]

Hi :)