I'm looking for a place where I can ask questions about programming Base
applications, using LibreBasic and the API.  Is this the right place?

To save a little time, let me explain my question.

I have a Base Form that uses a ListBox based on a SQL query.  When a record
is updated, I want the ListBox to requery.

In Microsoft Access, I just said Requery and I didn't even need to specify
the control.

How do I get a Form to requery in LibreOffice?