On 05/16/2013 03:03 AM, Vieri wrote:
--- On Wed, 5/15/13, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org> wrote:

If you do make this work, I am interested to hear about it.
Hi,

It actually works but unpacking/repacking the zip file with your jar isn't enough. You
will get a "general I/O error".
After unzipping the odt archive and placing my .jar package within
<root>/Scripts/java/MYMACRO/ I then had to edit the META-INF\manifest.xml and
set:

  <manifest:file-entry manifest:full-path="Scripts/java/MYMACRO/parcel-descriptor.xml"
manifest:media-type="text/xml"/>
  <manifest:file-entry manifest:full-path="Scripts/java/MYMACRO/MYMACRO.jar"
manifest:media-type="application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=Java"/>

Then zip it up and rename it.

Vieri

Thank you, I really appreciate the update!

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php