On 05/18/2013 03:38 AM, jnrigg wrote:
I have LibreOffice 4.0.3.3 on a Windows 7 computer.

I have an older database created originally with OpenOffice. The database is
a household inventory including item description, brand name, serial number,
date an item was purchased and its exact cost (among other fields).

I have just noticed that in LibreOffice Base the program is rounding all
costs to $.00). I cannot find a setting that is causing this unwanted
rounding. When I look at the format of any cell that is involved, one item
says that it will accept two digits past the decimal marker (but nothing
mentions rounding off).

I did not change any settings between when I used OpenOffice Base (where it
displayed costs correctly) and when I changed over to LibreOffice Base.

#1 - is this the right forum to ask this question?

#2 - is anybody else having a similar problem?

#3 - is there a setting that I have overlooked that will solve this unwanted
rounding of costs?

Thanks for any answers.

jnrigg
     This is the correct mailing list to ask this question.
What I need to know first is whether this is occurring in a table of the database or in a form. If the latter, you may be able to correct the problem by editing the properties of the fields in the form. The fields in the form also contains number formatting.

--Dan