chimak111 wrote

> M Henri Day wrote
>> In that case, could you please post back to this thread, so that
>> interested
>> parties can see the reply ?...
>>
>> Henri
> Hi, I got an answer from Christian Lohmaier in that other thread. His
> reply is here:
> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg05868.html
> You should be able to access that link from your browser without any
> problem. But just to be safe, I will forward his answer to you :)

Actually,  both threads are available for review in full at Nabble.

This from the Users mail list at--
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Why-such-large-svg-files-in-LibreOffice-Linux-tp4056944.html

And the other response from the Design mail lists at--
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Size-of-LibreOffice-svg-files-tp4057288.html

The Document Foundation maintains the Nabble archive because it is very
efficient in keeping the mail lists organized and accessible to all
interested users.  It has a fairly robust search capability. And, the Nabble
service also brokers subscription to the respective lists.

Non-subscribers CAN post onto any of the Nabble mail list archives--but
message will be held for moderation when posting to a non-subscribed list.

Poke through Nabble, it is a useful resource.

Stuart