On 2013-06-04 07:29, Oogie McGuire wrote:
I'm having a problem with Calc in a file that has multiple sheets. Sometimes
when I open the file the various sheets are shown as tabs along the bottom as
I'd expect.

However after working in the spreadsheet for a while and sometimes when I open
the spreadsheet the tabs to move between sheets are all scrunched up on the
left side.

This makes it nearly impossible to move between sheets to do work.

I can usually fix it by quitting and then re-opening the file but not always.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how to stop it?

I have screenshots but I can't send them with this message.

Eugenie (Oogie) McGuire
Desert Weyr http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA
Hi.
Between the tabs for the sheets and the slider to scroll the page view left/right there is a little handle. You can drag that to the right, increasing the area for the tabs.
Steve