2013/6/9 Kevin Suo / 锁琨珑 <suokunl...@gmail.com>:
> I haven't used Manjaro before, but since it's a derivative of Arch
> Linux, LibreOffice must be in it's official repo, and installing
> LibreOffice must be the same as it is in Arch linux, just try:
>
> pacman -S libreoffice
>
> This will install the most recent libreoffice release for you.

Hm… the OP said:
”Arch uses a rolling release model so it is at the cutting edge of all
software / kernel
 changes, However the same can not be said for their LO packages.”

So obviously Manjaro/Arch does NOT provide the latest LibreOffice
packages, does it?
I didn't try any of these distributions myself, so I can't tell, sorry.

Johnny Rosenberg