Hi :)
Translating from the original Spanish

"Hello, I'm creating a form offline, I'm using LibreOffice 4.0.4.2-2, my OS is
Ubuntu 13.04 x86.

The problem I have is with controls such as check boxes and option (radio) to
add them and begin to use these forms; flash form, and sometimes appreciated
and sometimes not.  I tested the form in other OS like Mac and is the same.

Also tried the form in Openoffice 3.4 and there it works without problems.

Appreciate any advice."