Hi Steve,

Steve Edmonds wrote (01-07-13 05:29)
I have quite a few documents with the header wider than the page margins
from an older version. They open ok and show the header wider, I have
not tried an edit to see if my formatting is lost or not.

Any change that you make one of these available?
And could you try to remember with which version of which program they were made? Would be interesting to have a look at it.

thanks a lot,
Cor

--
 - Cor Nouws