I set up mySQL on my machine and set up a BASE connected to that sql server. I can open the table I created in the mySQL DB inside the BASE session.

Is there now a way to open a connection, or paste in a new table, that is not contained in the mySQL database?

I have data that lives in a CALC spreadsheet that I want to import into the mySQL database. I can't do that if I can't have access to both tables at the same time.

Any suggestions on how to proceed from here? Do I just copy and paste the data from the spreadsheet directly into the mySQL table?

--
    _
   °v°