Hi,
I wanted to create a document that containes videos as a help manual but
libreoffice can't place them in html or pdf format as a resualt if I
redistribute the doc the end user will open it up in libreoffice and all the
tecnical terms will turn red (if spell check is enabled,) the vidios will be
movable the text editable (by acciden or on purpose,) and the links you will
have to ctrl click in order to follow, etc.
I wanted a "finished" kind of look like an html page or a pdf page.
How do I do this?