Hi :)
I think what you are asking for can't be done.

It might be worth asking on the devs list to see if they have some quick way of
diving into the code or it might be worth posting a  bug-report about it as a
"feature request".  There might already be a bug-report although i seem to
remember the last person asking about this got his task done some other way.