From: Tom Davies [tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 6:13 PM
To: Virgil Arrington; us...@openoffice.apache.org; users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Conflicts?

Hi :)
I think it's the same conflicts as between any 2 versions of LibreOffice or any
2 versions of AOO or OOo.  Basically avoid having both open at the same time.
That might mean turning off the Quickstarter of both of them.

This link might help
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel#Windows