Hi Alex,
Thanks for the information! Actually, I use 3.6 on my "production" Laptop and
can
therefore produce my reports without problems. On the other hand, deskop
integration
under 4.1.0-RC4 on my KDE 4.10 system still doesn't work. So I will wait with
reports
on 4.1 until this aspect is fixed. No crisis...!
Regards

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:18:25 +0200, Alexander Thurgood