I am having another, yet related, problem. The drawing is larger than 8.5" x 11". When I display it on the screen, there is a grayed portrait double line box, which covers the same area that is printed, on the screen. I thought that was the "page pane". Not so, turning it on/off in the View menu has no effect. Looking up 'page pane' in Help sends me to a different help location. I cannot 'edit/change' this grayed box.

Q: How do I make the entire drawing print using the 'fit to printable page' option. I have tried printing to paper and, using 'print to file', creating a pdf. All that is printed is the area inside this grayed box.

tia,
John