On 07/28/2013 05:32 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster wrote:
On 07/28/2013 03:50 PM, Robinson Tryon wrote:
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

So it looks like we have at least 5 people from North America who are
interested in participating so I say let's do it.
nifty!

Date: August 2nd, 2013
Time: 1500 (EST) so for those on the west coast we're talking Noon :) If I must I'll translate that to GMT/UTC but....I seem to get that wrong often ;)
Well 1300GMT is 9 here, so 1500EST is later-o-clock GMT, right?

@Robinson - can we get a tentative agenda going - you and I can give an
update and maybe get a few things together that we could use help with - see
if we can get some volunteers to help us with some of the load :)
Yep, yep.

Agenda:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2013/August_02_NA_Pub_Chat

For anyone thinking about joining - please do - we're a friendly bunch, if
we could pop open a beer in a pub and do it live we would but distance
prevents this so as a second best.... feel free to have a beer on hangout,
it'll be casual ;)
Page appropriately themed...

--R

AlthoughI am in the USA, I do not know if I would be a part of the "chat".

I am not a developer and I have noreal skill in promoting developers to be part of the LO system.

I do support the "cause" and do what I can towards that. But any live chat is not something I will do, since after 3 strokes it is hard to type quickly. It can take 10-20 minutes to just type an email to people that is only a few paragraph long.

Video chatting never worked on my end, though I have tried.

This is not a developer chat at all - I have very very limited skills in terms of development - Quality Assurance is about testing the product, managing bugzilla and providing a medium for which user complaints/suggestions reach developers. So I encourage you to join - I've seen you quite often on the user channel and you are very very helpful and known in the community - if you have the time please call in to talkyoo with a cell phone or landline.

Best,
Joel