Hi Amit,

Revenues and profits (and shares for that matter), are not the same as
market share. Just because revenue is increasing, doesn't mean they
aren't losing market share. If they are losing market share, it
just means their revenue isn't increasing as much as it could be.

So I'm not sure that
> I checked MS revenues and profits on finance.yahoo.com
tells us anything useful in this regard.

> But the numbers don't lie.
Not always true. As they say: "Lies, damn lies, and statistics".

Regards

Paul