On 29/07/13 20:03, sun shine wrote:
Hi list

I've recently installed 4.1 for a Deb system, and I am unable to open password protected writer documents written in earlier versions of LibO.

I've double-checked the password, even typed it in plain text and copied it over, and it still throws back an incorrect password message.

Has anyone else found this?

Has anyone figured a workaround?

Thanks

Actually - this seems to be a larger issue, at least on my machine: I have attempted to create a document and then to save it with a password and it throws back this error message:

Error saving the document Untitled1:
General Error.
General input/output error.

I suspect therefore, that there is something wrong with the broader security related issues of passwords and 4.1

Can anyone else confirm this please?

Cheers