Hi,

a friend of mine would like to build a dictionary for a local dialect
and he asked for my help.

First I build the aff and dic files and I tested them with hunspell. It
works.

Next I was able to construct an oxt which install correctly. However the
new language do not appear in the list of the installed ones so I was
not able to use it for checking the open document.

As a quick hack, I chose an existing language, replaced the aff and dic
file and installed it. It works.

So the step I am missing to accomplish my task, it  is how to "register"
a new language in order to be seen in the combo box in the spelling
checker dialog.

Can someone help me with instruction or a pointer to a guide?

TIA

Sergio Martino

ing Sergio Martino
InnovaPuglia S.p.A.