Hello,

After installing libreoffice-4.1.0.4 I tried to create mailing labels
using File --> New --> Labels.

When I get the dialog screen, every pre-defined label format that is
shown has all formatting fields set to zero with 1x1 for columns x rows.
For example, Avery Letter 5160 shows all margins 0" with 1x1 columns x rows.
This, of course, is not correct.  The same values appear for *every* pre-defined
label of every type.

What is happening?  Why can't libreoffice retrieve the correct format values
for these pre-defined labels.

I checked for the share/labels/labels.xml and it is present.  This file
presumably contains all the format information for the pre-defined labels.

How can I fix this problem?

Frank Peters