Hi,

When I have a database open in form view, there is a block where I can select a specific record number in the bottom left of the screen

Don

On 08/07/2013 05:30 AM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 06/08/13 15:23, Jason White a écrit :

Hi Jason,

This is some example code I'm using that opens a form. How do set set
the current record number of the newly opened form from the basic
script.

Sub OpenDataEntry(oEvent As Object)
     Dim FrmName as string
     FrmName = "Finalization - Data Entry"
     ThisDatabaseDocument.FormDocuments.getByName(FrmName).open()
End Sub

I'm a programmer. Does anyone know where a useable API reference is
for libreoffice basic? I have looked at the "documentation" and there

Try here :
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/sdbcx/ResultSet.html

http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/sdbcx/XRowLocate.html

You might need to get/set the cursor or a "bookmark" for the
resultset/rowset.

Alex

--

**