Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:11 AM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't find setting

On 8/15/2013 8:23 AM, James Knott wrote:
I have long been in the habit of putting a double space between
sentences.  I learned that in a typing class, IIRC.  What's the proper
proceedure in LO?

I remember reading several years ago that the double spaces are no
longer needed because the software "knows" to adjust the spacing. So I
would say that with the  modern text editors, the proper procedure would
be to just use a single space and let the software handle the spacing.
If you forget and use a double space, well, I guess the software will
handle that too. ;-)

Ruth Ann, Cincinnati, OH USA