Hi,

think that LO should have (a little bit) better bibliography entry system. Every thing works just fine, but I miss some features with thing I'm writing now.

When I do Insert - Indexes an tables - Bibliography entry I can insert entry from the document or from Bibliography database. Thing is that the reference system I use require shortening of textnotes:

Some text some text [author, year_of_publishing: page_of_citation], some text from the same author and the same book, just another page, so I should not enter authors name (short name from bibliography database), I should put word "ibid." instead [ibid: page].

Now I can't insert [ibid: page] as field or to relate it somehow with bibliography field inserted above. Since that kind of reference is not field, if I change something in my document, I need to hunt all these inserts and change it manually to [author, year: page] format because [ibid...] works only if the first reference before [ibid...] is from the same author and the same book.

Think that feature should be added to LO: Insert - Indexes and tables - Bibliography entry and the dialog box should have some additional fields: check box and empty text box. Now, I should be able to choose a bibliography entry from bibliography database, then chose that new check box and enter the word I wont to display in document. Chosen bibliography entry from dialog box should be related to the word from text box.

LO should connect [ibid:page] with [author, year: page] and display [ibid:page] only if right above Bibliography entry (as field) is the same one we connected earlier. If I change the document and remove above bibliography entry field, [ibid:page] should change to [author, year:page].

I'm forced to use [ibid: page] and I'm unable do it as fields - now I have to hunt down every manual [ibid:page] I make.

Is there way to do this?

Also, think it should not be a problem to add some additional information in the same place with word and character count. Think it would be nice if we had:

        Words (characters) [cards] | 1249 (7568) [4,204]

Look here (well, I'm not writing in Serbian but idea of typography card stays the same):
http://www.proz.com/forum/money_matters/126748-equivalent_of_characters_including_spaces_in_words.html#1047157

Now I have to open KCalc over and over again. Think that should not be very complicate to add?

Kruno