Hello

I have just downloaded and installed – with great ease, thank you – the latest
version of LibreOffice.  Being new to the suite of programs, I needed help
early on so I pressed F1. My browser opened and I was given the text below.  I
tried other methods of accessing the online help but always found the same
result.

Help please!

Thank you

peter hunt

      There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

     The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a
different website's address.

      Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
intercept any data you send to the server.
        We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
website.
        Click here to close this webpage.
        Continue to this website (not recommended).
           More information