On 23/08/13 16:18, Becca Leach wrote:
> I am attempting to install the latest LibreOffice on my new computer, but an
> error message keeps popping up telling me to verify that it is a valid
> Windows Installer Package. Any advice?
>

> Sent from Windows Mail

Try this:
Update Windows with the latest version of Windows Installer. To obtain
the latest version of Windows Installer, visit the following Microsoft
Web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c&DisplayLang=en

For more information about this issue, click the following article
number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
229819 Error message when you install or upgrade the Windows Installer

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
GBP's alternative computing: http://gbplinuxfoss.blogspot.com/