Hello,

The problem is in LO 4.1 and LO4.1.1 with lt_LT locale but i think the same
must be in all locales with decimal separated by comma.

I want to  insert formula to Calc cell by Basic macros:

cell.setFormula("=2.1*2")

Old behavior (LO 4.0 and older). In cell I get result 4,2 (and formula
"=2,1*2")

New behavior (LO 4.1). In cell I get error "#NAME?" (and formula "2.1*2")

But if I want insert value,  decimal separator is translated correctly:

cell.setValue(2.1)

In cell I get value 2,1 (LO 4.0, LO 4.1)

It's bug or new feature?

Best regards

Mindaugas